Bible Club is important. Bible Club is fun. Bible Club is at SKRBC!
We have a small club, so we use a modified version of the AWANA curriculum. We meet weekly. We teach kids about who God is, and about the Bible He’s given us to help us know all about Him. We explain how God made creation perfect, and what went so wrong so long ago. Most importantly, we teach kids about the Good News that God sent Jesus Christ to bring to the world—including you!
- Start date for 2019: September 18th
- When: Wednesdays @ 6:30 – 8:00 p.m.
- Where: At our church; find directions here!
- Cost: Free!
- Who: Grades K – 6
We could say a whole lot, but this will do to start:
- We use the AWANA Truth & Training curriculum, a four-year course of instruction. Kids study topics like (1) the character and nature of God, (2) the structure and sequence of the Bible, (3) the redemption narrative and (4) key practices for followers of Jesus.
- There are no uniforms or costs to attend Bible Club.
- Because we’re a small church, we don’t use separate curriculum for grades K-2 and 3-6. We just use the grade 3-6 materials (called “Truth & Training”) and adapt it for a K-6 audience. We’ve done this for several years, and it works pretty well.
- Your child is free to come any Wednesday evening, and you’re welcome to stay, too!
- Our goal is to have fun (of course), but more importantly, we want to spread the Good News about God and His eternal Son, Jesus Christ.
The weekly format is 90 minutes, and is about as simple as it gets:
- 25 minutes for a large group lesson
- 25 minutes to work on handbooks which reinforce the large lesson, complete with verse memorization and discussion
- 25 minutes of fun games
- 15 minutes for snacks and drinks
Our goal is to share the Good News with our community, with your children, and with you, too. Come to Bible Club, and learn about it all with us! Here is our schedule for the year.
We’d love to have your kids join us.